I recently had the chance to interview Shane Norton.
Shane is originally from the U.K. and started building his own consulting business after relocating to Switzerland.
In this interview, you will learn:
- How he started out in Switzerland with his first business and then moved into an unexpected direction
- The challenges as a new business owner in Switzerland
- How Shane is doing business development without speaking fluent German
- How going after a very specific target market can help you grow your business faster
- How you can find decision makers in your target market through peers
To find out more about Shane and how he can help you improve your communication skills in English, visit Powerful Professional English.