How do you get out of your corporate job and follow a path that you know is right for you?
How do you create a career that is aligned with your values, vision and passion?
How do you overcome the fear of failure to pursue your ideal career?
I have had the chance to interview Christophe Bellenot on how he completely changed his career into something that makes him come alive.
Christophe had been working in a corporate job for many years in manufacturing, managing plants and employees until about two years ago.
Today, he is a published author and will soon finish his second book on wildlife conservation.
In the interview with Christophe, we talk about:
- How he made the shift from corporate middle-manager to published author
- The defining moment that made him change his career and life
- How he found his business partner to publish his book
- How he combined his passion and talents to become an author
- How he became a published author without any prior experience in writing books
- The 3 major things that got him from his corporate career to publishing books
- Why having a vision for what you want to achieve is crucial to create a career on your terms
- How to make any change happen in your life by linking pain to not changing
[pwal id=”66625685″ description=”Share this blog post to inspire more people to live life on their terms”][/pwal]