I had the honor of interviewing Farnoosh Brock who went from being an employee in the corporate world to living the lifestyle entrepreneur’s dream.
Farnoosh is a multi-passionate entrepreneur, a published author, a speaker and a business coach. She started her own media and publishing company, Prolific Living after a long corporate career. She shows professionals going through “mid-career crisis” how to move up the corporate ladder or how to leave cubicle life to start their own businesses.
She also focuses on green juicing and smoothies in her health & fitness niche business.
In this interview, you will learn about:
- What Farnoosh’s life looked like before her transition
- How Farnoosh found her passion
- How she explored her passion that eventually led into a thriving business
- The #1 thing that was holding her back from making the change happen and how she overcame it
- The turning point that made her get out of corporate
- The mind shift that made all the difference
- How “role modeling” contributed to her success in business
- How Farnoosh overcame the first failures in business
- How she hired her husband to grow her business
- The freedom that entrepreneurship brings with it
- How she measures success and failure
- The #1 tool to make any change happen
- How Farnoosh now helps employees to transition out of corporate through the Smart Exit Blueprint
If you read this in an email, watch the video here.
I recently participated in Farnoosh’s Smart Exit Blueprint online program to learn more about what she is up to and it completely blew my mind.
As mentioned in the interview, I was especially fascinated by how she helps people come up with business ideas or a career path that is aligned with their values, strengths and passion. I have been searching for such a program forever.
It helped me to understand if my new business ideas are aligned with my personality and I continue to use her framework for every new idea I think about implementing.
Because so many of you have come to me for advice on developing and choosing business ideas, I have decided to partner up with Farnoosh.
If you want to leave the corporate world and build your own business but don’t know where to start or don’t yet have a profitable business idea, the Smart Exit Blueprint is what you need.
Find out more about Farnoosh and how she helps employees to start their own business here.
[pwal id=”66625685″ description=”Share this article to inspire & encourage others to follow their dreams”][/pwal]