In the recent years, we have seen notable changes in the work environment. From the recruitment process to employee management, to work style, to workplace design. It is undeniable that technology has played a significant role in these changes, and some experts have been discussing how today’s work environment would be like in the future.
Here are ten TED talks that tackle this topic.
1. Andrew McAfee: What will future jobs look like?
2. Rawn Shah: The Future of Finding Work
3. David Autor: Will automation take away all our jobs?
4. Patrice Thompson: Closing the gap – A millennial proposal for a happy multigenerational workplace
5. Christian Renaud: Future of the Workplace and Workforce
6. Nilofer Merchant: Got A Meeting? Take A Walk
7. Wingham Rowan: A new kind of job market
8. Rainer Strack: The workforce crisis of 2030 — and how to start solving it now
9. Shawn Gehle: Hackable buildings
10. Erik Brynjolfsson: The key to growth? Race with the machines